Real Life: Does he like me? Should I ask him for a drink...sort of?




Hello Everyone!

I'm not a teenager any more, nor am I in high school but there is this guy I like and I'm wondering how to go about it...like seeing if there is some attraction or something. Should I ask him out of a drink? I don't know. I could ask him out for a drink. It's a bit all teenagish but this is real life not some romance novel. He's also not my normal type - whatever that is. Not sure.

I'm can quite  bolshy nd apparently stropy....well so I'm told. I'll find a way to ask him out for a drink. Does he like me? Yeah, the signs are there. What signs you may ask if he hasn't asked me out. The signs, so I need to test the signs and the only way by doing that is asking him out for a drink. Well probably get a group together and go for a drink.

What if he says no? Then I'll know he doesn't fancy me. If I do think he fancies me why hasn't he asked me out? Well above I mentioned the signs and I can be quite bolshy as well.

So flirting non-flirting lines. Touch arm  - 'Have you working out?" Only works if man had strong arms. I once did that to a dude who had no muscle tone, and was surprised.

I don't know. However I've liked him for some time so I need to do something either go see if the attraction is real or just a crush. Ya know what I mean. So so so so so it could be




I don't want to chicken out, yet I'm also afraid of starting something. Okay I'll report back on this next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Elvenar - playing the fantasy game.

Weekly update. Verdict on Check It movie, lack of black male role models and normal boring stuff. Oh and I'm still fat.

Doing product reviews and sharing things I love like or maybe even hate!