Skip to main content

Lost some weight, learning photo shop, going for writing classes.


Hey Everyone,

Hope your week has been good. Nothing to write about but let's roll, anyhow.

Signed up for Photoshop classes

Well I got free Photoshop from work. Yeah, I'm rolling like that so I've enrolled for some Photoshop classes at an evening class. Hopefully I'll be able to share some of my work as I progress.

Why pay money when you learn off the youtube and other free internet tutorials on the internet? you ask.  

True but its not the same. I get to learn off a pro who said I can ask him questions about my project. I was straight up when it came to my turn about why I enrolled. It's a ten week basic course and I want to make my own book covers. Now this isn't about saving money because to be fair the classes aren't cheap.  But it's about satisfaction. Like I was planning to buy a book cover but couldn't find the right one. Then in my new job I got access to Photoshop so I was okay let's roll with it. If my covers are rubbish then I'll buy.

Going for more writing classes.

I started off this blog about my writing, got distracted but behind the scenes I've been grinding hard, trying to fix my novel. And, dudes, it's coming along fine. I've currently attending a highly recommended Faber course so I hope that will help. Like it's not the super expensive one. That I'll have to sell a few copies before I venture but it's a good start.

Lost 1.9kg - 4 lbs taking in packed lunch.

Yay! This week I planned my lunch and decided to go for the bread plunge. Yes. I don't buy 'bread' but always end up buying sandwiches. Don't ask. It's so complicated. No one buys bread anyone but yet we eat a lot of sandwiches. Anyway I got some baps - 4 in a pack from Waitrose, some reduced fat hummus and sprouts. So I made a sandwich everyday with a hummus, sprouts and shredded carrots. And a tangerine for desert. Not bad. When the hummus finished I had an avocado and peanut butter sandwich. That wasn't as tasty but I think it's because of the peanut butter. Nah, I'm over this natural organic healthy eating peanut. and going back to my normal Sunpak full of sugar butter. Sue me. Don't care. Then again I may get used to it.

Work

For some reason I walked into the men's toilet by mistake. Don't ask me why, I think its probably because the male and female toilets are on alternative floors and I wasn't familiar with the building. Luckily it was empty so not a big deal. It would have been embarrassing if this wasn't the case.


Finally, nothing much to say. Will be updating this as I go. Hopefully with more exciting news or events.

Thanks for reading.

Anna



-----------------------------------------------------------
 Check out Bigga Day's books on

Smashwords.com
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/bigga
Apple iBooks
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/bigga-day/id595585425?mt=11
Barnes and Nobles
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/c/bigga-day
Kobo
http://store.kobobooks.com/en-US/Search?query=Bigga%20Day&fcsearchfield=Author

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My African American & Black Love Romance Adventure Nearly Ready After Four Years.

Thanks for dropping by and taking the time to read this. This post is going to be about my upcoming black love and African American contemporary romance release, which I think tentatively will be late this year or early 2024. It will be a six-part serialised novel, and I'll reveal the date nearer the time. It has been five years since my last black love romance novel. I have two novellas published on Amazon, and I'm  pleased to finally say, I'm about to publish again. It's been a long time.  I planned to release this book in February 2019, but after a long writer's block and other things, it had taken me this long to complete it.  If you follow this blog on and off, I've spoken about it a lot over the years. I'm thinking maybe I should relabel those blog posts as a series of how it developed.  The Story Description The names have changed well from Angelica to Pippa but it's fine.  Everyone wants someone special but PIPPA MILLER thinks not her. She

Finally I'm getting close to a release date for my urban Black Love African America Romance now Pippa & Leyton

I'm working on a pre-release campaign and it isn't going how I'd like it. However if you have being reading me on and off, you'll know I've been writing some novels-in-progress for the longest times!  I stopped writing about it because it just got EMBARRASSING especially when I planned to release this book in 2019. Yes, five years ago! But it's nearly there.  Leyton & Pippa The heroine started off being called Angelica but I kept on misspelling it so I changed it to Pippa. If you look under the label Angelica & Leyton a lot will come up.  Anyway I'm exciting to say, I'm getting reading for publication soon.  Its going to be a six-part serialised instalment, and I'll have details nearer the time.  Maybe A Six Months Countdown I'm planning between three to six months, however when the details are clear, I'll write a post. I'm also doing an extended blog posts on another blog but I'll keep it short and simple here. 

On holiday And Vacation in Alcudia,Mallorca

I'm on a holiday break in Mallorca, Spain. So this means a I won't be writing the prompt. On holiday, I normally have a break from  the internet though it's difficult nowadays with free WiFi. The hotel is okay. A four star on the lower end of the scale - this means no kettle and renting the safe.   The higher end have more add ons. The room are tiny but functional and nice however in fairness it is a beach holiday destination so I doubt there is much lounging around. Food is okay. Superb beach. Everyone seems laid back and relaxed.